Malaysia vs Chelsea


On 29 July 2008, Malaysia have a football friendly match with Chelsea at Stadium Shah Alam. Everyone knows that Chelsea is one of the best football club in the world. They also have a lot of fan around the world including me. For a Malaysian, this is a rare opportunity to see Chelsea players plays in front of your eyes. So, i have to take this opportunity. I'm going to Shah Alam with my colleges mate - Khatib, Izzul, Idraki, Flap, Izhar, Afiq, Nabil and Idraki's brother. It's really satisffied me on that day. The game going well and all the players from Malaysia and Chelsea plays their best to win. It's really a great time for me and my friends. I hope that chelsea will come again to Malaysia.

4 comments

Malsi Luzzi said...

arsenal!!!

Anonymous said...

chelsea will never come to malaysia.. again.. you know why? "the pitch is so bad", said scolari to press.. hahahaha..

arsenal? ah, sengal la..

ampeh12 said...

hahaha....
bt malaysia played well that day...
i dunno la maybe bcoz of the field on malaysia, chelsea can played well...bt i love the game...
its real man...all the star player played in front of ur eyes..hehe...

arsenal still arsengal...
dun be sad kay malsi luzzi...huhu...

Anonymous said...

man utd !!!

Your Upper Menu Here